Re: [Evolution] Email fonts and formatting and displays Oh, My!

On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 11:59 -0500, Dan Saint-Andre wrote:

With the above posting as a backdrop, can someone tell me where to
find a discussion
of the whole email file format, content display, "envelop" and related
family of issues?

I know that "rich text" and "web page" formatting adds lumps and
wrinkles to how things
work, but I'm hoping that someone has read all of the gnarly bits
(sic) and written
a summary for mortals to learn from.

not to my knowledge, but you can likely get a start here
http://www.imc.org/mail-standards.html