[Evolution] How to lighten up the background

I have just upgraded from
evolution-3.2.3-1.fc16.x86_64
evolution-3.2.3-2.fc16.x86_64
along with a lot of KDE stuff.  In general (after about an hour's use) I like the new version better than the old one, but the background had changed from light gray (as I remember it) to dark gray.  The only areas still white are the header fields.  How can I set the background color?  I would like to set everything: message lists, panes for messages being read and composed, etc.

The system is Fedora-16 with all upgrades installed running KDE-4.8.1 on x86_64 hardware.

Thanks - jon