Re: [Evolution] Undesired IMAP account

Hello all!

        I've found the root of the problem:  In Online Accounts, was "on" for Mail, Contacts, Docs, Chat and Calendar.  I've put an "off" on Calendar and Mail, and IMAP account vanished.  Was magic!

Thanks very much!
Lailah

PD:  No, I haven't filters.  I was erasing the IMAP account from Edit > Preferences > Mail Accounts.  The IMAP account was under its own folder, as you say Mark

El mar, 26-06-2012 a las 20:33 +0200, Andre Klapper escribió:
On Tue, 2012-06-26 at 10:05 -0300, Lailah wrote:

> Hello all!
>
>         I have this very annoying problem:  When I start Evolution
> appears an IMAP account that I never set up and I don't want it here.

Is it listed under Edit > Preferences > Mail Accounts?
Is it listed under GNOME Online Accounts?

>  I manually erase it but in the next start it appears again.

How exactly do you erase it?

> It makes a mess with my mails because a part of them goes to the IMAP
> account and a part of them goes to my true account  (POP).

Do you have some filters defined?
Because normally each IMAP mail remains in its IMAP folders, and each
POP mail ends up in the "On this computer" folders.

andre