[Evolution] Undesired IMAP account

Hello all!

        I have this very annoying problem:  When I start Evolution appears an IMAP account that I never set up and I don't want it here.  I manually erase it but in the next start it appears again.
It makes a mess with my mails because a part of them goes to the IMAP account and a part of them goes to my true account  (POP).
It's getting hard to use Evolution in that way.  Somebody knows what's happening and how can I fix?

Thanks very much!
Lailah