Re: [Evolution] filter processing stops after 1st filter executes

Am Freitag, den 29.06.2012, 20:54 +0000 schrieb Paul Murphy's unattended
box:
My first filter pipes all incoming messages to an external program,
and then moves the message to a "processed" folder.

The second filter then moves the message somewhere else (e.g. "bulk")
if certain conditions are met.

The second filter never executes.  I do not have the first filter set
to "stop processing other filters", so I expect the other filters to
run.  Is there any way to get some verbose logging on the filters, so
I can see why all but the first filter is being ignored?

You could set the tag "processed" in the first filter instead of moving
the message somewhere. In the second filter you check in the condition
if the tag "processed" ist set and those other conditions are met.