Re: [Evolution] Undesired IMAP account

On Tue, 2012-06-26 at 10:05 -0300, Lailah wrote:

Hello all!

        I have this very annoying problem:  When I start Evolution
appears an IMAP account that I never set up and I don't want it here.

Is it listed under Edit > Preferences > Mail Accounts?
Is it listed under GNOME Online Accounts?

 I manually erase it but in the next start it appears again.

How exactly do you erase it?

It makes a mess with my mails because a part of them goes to the IMAP
account and a part of them goes to my true account  (POP).

Do you have some filters defined?
Because normally each IMAP mail remains in its IMAP folders, and each
POP mail ends up in the "On this computer" folders.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper