Re: [Evolution] Repeat of question

Did you try with other GTK theme?  I think is a GTK+ theme problem, because with some of then I've found some issues like that.  If not a GTK+ theme may be is a Linux Mint bug.  I have both Fedoras:  Verne with Evoluton 3.2  and  Beefy with Evolution 3.4.  Both look fine to me.

Hope this helps,
Lailah