Re: [Evolution] Merging Inbox/Outbox files

I'm not able to run rpm -q evolution. It tells me

wfarmer wfarmer:/opt$ rpm -q evolution
package evolution is not installed

From the about page I can see that it's Evolution 3.2.3

I tried to create a new account and add a mailbox, but then it was
asking me for SMTP information. Do I have to re-enter the same account
for this?

Also, someone else asked if they looked like mbox files. I have no idea
how to check for that.

-William