Re: [Evolution] Merging Inbox/Outbox files

On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 09:13 -0400, William Farmer wrote:
When I do this, it just asks me to create an account. I see no point
where I can point it to old mailbox data. Can't I import the files
without creating some separate account? It's the same email account.

Yes, you need to create a new account of type 'mbox file', you can then
point that account at the mbox file you want to see the contents of -
but you need to create a new account before you can see where to enter
the information.

P.