Re: [Evolution] Evolution calendar problems

On Thu, 2012-06-14 at 16:23 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
Let me try again.

I found that my calendar directory in ~/.local/share/evolution was
somewhat messed up.

I had two calendar directories with different inodes.  There may have
been a hidden character in one of the names since I couldn't cd to it.
But I've now cleaned things up so there is only one such directory.

My calendar entries are all still there, but there are a couple of
problems with how they are displayed..
1.  When I select a given date, that date appears at the top of the
panel to the right, and entries for that date are there, but in the
monthly display to the right

to the left!

 the date is not highlighted in any way,
2.  I can't scroll up and down in a given day by using the middle scroll
button on the mouse.

Any ideas how I might fix those things?  I don't even have an idea of
where to look.

--
Leonard Evens len math northwestern edu
Professor Emeritus, Department of Mathematics, Northwestern University