Re: [Evolution] Some problems with evolution calendar

On Thu, 2012-06-14 at 13:05 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
A final question.  I've been looking at ~/.local/share/evolution.
There is also a ~/.config/evolution.  What is this direcotry used for?

It would help if someone could recommend a document which describes all
these things about evolution directories and files.

http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.4/data-storage.html.en has
been pointed out a few times so far, so I don't understand why you keep
coming up with that question.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed