Re: [Evolution] Contact List

Followed your directions for the address book.  Under properties my
personal address book IS checked as default.

As Andre said, it all works fine for me on 3.2.3 - Try selecting another
address book and then switch back to the Personal one.

I don't know what else to add except that this Contact file was
imported from Outlook, probably as a CSV file.  Been a while, not
sure.  I'll let you know anything else you need to know.

If you look in the Address Book, is the "Full Name" for the contact
populated and correct?

P.