Re: [Evolution] Notes on Data migration Evolution 2.24.5 to 3.4.3

On Thu, 2012-08-09 at 12:08 -0600, Brian A Anderson wrote:
In the long run an IMAP server is not really a good solution for I
have a less than perfect/good ISP.  I still need to access mail that
arrived both distant past and recent past.  Neither happen if either
ISP net or ISP's imap server go down.  Obviously, I am not using my
Linux system in an office building with a real IT team.

Neither am I, nor I suspect are many people on this list. Furthermore,
if your ISP is unreliable, it's also unreliable for POP. There is
nothing you do with POP that you can't do with IMAP, including storing
all your mail locally.

poc