Re: [Evolution] Connect/Disconnect - Is this a bug?

Example:  Network Manager says I'm connected to internet.  I open Firefox and is true, I have internet.  I open Evolution and see a warning about disconnected Evolution.  Viceversa, Network Manager says I'm disconnected from internet and is true, if I open Firefox I can't see any web.  But I open Evolution, I write a mail and then it says something like  "Network have a problem. Do you want?  Option 1,2,3"
As I can see, Evolution remember the last connection state and keeps it despite of real connection state.
I thought that was a Network Manager issue, as other times, so I configure Evolution to connect directly to internet.
No changes.
Ideas?

Regards,
Lailah