Re: [Evolution] Evolution Express

Highly depends on how you start "normal" Evolution. In general: Yes,
there are other ways to run applications. ;)

I run it by clicking on the icon in my Gnome Shell favourite's menu, I
have now edited this to launch Evolution in the express mode. But really
Evolution should detect it cant run on my screen and switch to run is express
mode.

Also, is there a way of getting mail to be sorted by date with the latest
at the top, not the bottom?

http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/2.32/usage-mail-organize-columns.html.en#b17qgvet
assuming that express mode also has column headers.

Thanks for the link, right clicking on the column headers worked perfectly.

Chris