[Evolution] Evolution Express

Hello,

I have just discovered the Evolution Express interface for my netbook
and I much prefer it to the standard Evolution interface. However I am
having a few problems with it, firstly I am starting Evolution from the
command line at the moment with the --express option, is there any way
to avoid this? This also affects calender access from the Gnome Shell
calender drop down. Clicking open calender when Evolution is not running
opens the normal (not express) interface.

Also, is there a way of getting mail to be sorted by date with the latest
at the top, not the bottom? The other inconvenience on a small screen is the
Attachments bar (or status bar, from which you open the attachments bar),
at the bottom of the screen, is there any way to make it hide or disappear
completely?

Thanks,

Chris