Re: [Evolution] Evolution Express

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 09:35 +0100, Chris wrote:
Hello,

I have just discovered the Evolution Express interface for my netbook
and I much prefer it to the standard Evolution interface. However I am
having a few problems with it, firstly I am starting Evolution from the
command line at the moment with the --express option, is there any way
to avoid this?

Highly depends on how you start "normal" Evolution. In general: Yes,
there are other ways to run applications. ;)

This also affects calender access from the Gnome Shell
calender drop down. Clicking open calender when Evolution is not running
opens the normal (not express) interface.

That might be trickier. :)

Also, is there a way of getting mail to be sorted by date with the latest
at the top, not the bottom?

http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/2.32/usage-mail-organize-columns.html.en#b17qgvet
assuming that express mode also has column headers.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com