Re: [Evolution] how to delete individual email from trash

I wanna delete a individual email from my trash, But evolution doesn't
permit me,

You can't - the IMAP operation (which is the model that Evo uses) is
"purge folder of deleted mails" - there is no operation that purges
single messages.

Do you have any solution? I won't to "empty trash", because this is i
lost my every email....

If it's in trash, it's been deleted, therefore you don't want it
anymore.  So what does it matter if the whole thing is purged?

I've come across this method of working before and I've never really
understood the brain processes behind it. Delete means delete, not hide
this message because I don't want to see it anymore, but I might
possibly need it again someday.

You do realise that "delete" doesn't actually move the message to the
trash?  It just marks it as deleted in the original folder.  I suggest
that you go to the View menu and select "Show Deleted Messages".

If you want to get around all this, I suggest you create a new folder,
go into Trash, select everything and copy it to that folder.  After this
you will now see two copies of everything in the Trash folder - that is
normal.  Go into the folder you just created, all the messages will be
there, but deleted (make sure you have turned on "Show Deleted
Messages") - select all messages, right click and select Undelete.  Now
going back to Trash you will see there is only one copy there now of
each message.  You can now empty the trash and you will still have a
copy of all your messages that you deleted, but didn't really want to
delete. Select the message you want to really, really get rid of in the
new folder, delete it, and the purge it (Ctrl-E).

I strongly suggest that you stop using the Trash as a filing system.

P.