Re: [Evolution] EVOLUTION-EWS can't send (server thinks trying to send as)

On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 22:00 -0500, Lee Thao wrote:
Is Evolution using the SENDER field instead of or in addition to the
FROM field?  According to this article, http://bit.ly/jyxA6I, using
the sender field could cause the server to interpret the sender as a
different entity.

No, only the From field on normal messages.

I assume you've tried 'lthao exchangesrv elmbrookchurch org' as the
identity?

Yes, and it does not work.

Hm. I don't suppose the server administrator has any clues? Can you show
the raw XML output of your autodiscover query? Running evo with
EWS_DEBUG=2 while you hit the 'Fetch URL' button in the config should
show it.

--
dwmw2