Re: [Evolution] EVOLUTION-EWS can't send (server thinks trying to send as)

On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 09:01 -0500, Lee Thao wrote:
I am able to recieve emails and read them just fine but when I try to
send an email I get:

"The user account which was used to submit this request does not have
the right to send mail on behalf of the specified sending account."

It looks like the server doesn't agree that what you *think* is your
email address is really yours. Perhaps there's some forwarding going on,
so mail to your 'visible' address gets forwarded to the account on the
server, and your outbound mail is also rewritten on the way out.

I assume you've tried 'lthao exchangesrv elmbrookchurch org' as the
identity?

I think I'm going to add an option to use SMTP for outgoing mail with
EWS. Sending through Exchange is just too broken in various ways
including this.

--
dwmw2