[Evolution] EVOLUTION-EWS can't send (server thinks trying to send as)

I am able to recieve emails and read them just fine but when I try to send an email I get:

"The user account which was used to submit this request does not have the right to send mail on behalf of the
specified sending account."

I have tried all sorts of combinations for the fields on both the Identity and Receiving Email tabs in the
EWS account config window.  I'm sure it has something to do with how our Exch2007 server is configured but
I'm hoping to somehow match up the evo-ews settings with how the server is setup.  Any direction would be
appreciated.