Re: [Evolution] Content of mails not indexed?

On 05/20/2011 05:09 PM, Milan Crha wrote:
On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 16:39 +0200, Nicolas Michel wrote:
The only difference between my Ubuntu et now on Arch this is the type
of the connection : I'm now use IMAP+ to have push mail and before I
was using simple IMAP with a poll every minutes. (since IMAP+ is a new
feature in Evolution)

In both cases, I checked the option on the inbox folder to cache
locally the content for offline operation.

        Hi,
just out of interest, if you configure the same account as IMAP (you can
have them both there together), and let it read your mails (the option
you named is only automatically downloading newly received mails, not
those old), will it work anyhow better when searching there? If it will,
then that can be IMAP+ bug, rather than whole evolution, or it just
tries to cache all of those messages, which is what is taking so long.
        Bye,
        Milan