Re: [Evolution] Checking for new mail ...

On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 01:25 +1100, Bart Steanes wrote:

So I have a backtrace from during a sync (bt.txt), then another from
the start of the next sync attempt (bt2.txt).

        Hi,
I do not see anything special on them, the first is refreshing folder
(downloading information about it), the second is downloading one
message. Maybe if you've set to download messages for offline use then
it does this in once, and thus can be seen as slow with large folders.

I'm afraid this is not much useful for you, though.
        Bye,
        Milan