Re: [Evolution] Checking for new mail ...

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 23:55 +1100, Bart Steanes wrote:
After a network dropout (while using evolution on the train for example)  re
syncing seems to fail much.

For example I have not successfully sync'd in the last 12hours although I've
tried several times including for the last hour using the office ADSL
connection (which has 99.99% uptime, and 100% during the test period).

What usually happens is that evolution gets to some random low % complete
(eg 31% currently, progressing at around 3% per minute), then stops, and
acts like it's finished without actually finding any new email.

Hve you tried restarting Evo? That usually seems to fix this sort of
thing.

poc