Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.0.2 won't download mail

On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 09:59 +1000, Rick Phillips wrote:
I have been doing that but it is still a huge nuisance.  Evo for me is
used in a corporate situation and it means I have to do this pretty
much all day unless I can remember to close it quickly to save the
caching.

        Hi,
you can always ask your distribution to include that patch in a release,
which can be done independently from the upstream release.

There's a Fedora 15 update in updates-testing now:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/evolution-3.0.2-3.fc15
        Bye,
        Milan