Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.0.2 won't download mail

Hi Milan,
The duplicate mail downloads have started again so I have to remove
some 500 duplicates every time I start Evo.  This is very bad
really.

A quick workaround, which worked for me, is to select possible
duplicates (or simply Ctrl+A) and choose Message->Remove duplicate
messages menu option. This might be for the time till 3.0.3 is
released. Bye,

I have been doing that but it is still a huge nuisance.  Evo for me is
used in a corporate situation and it means I have to do this pretty
much all day unless I can remember to close it quickly to save the
caching.

I hope the patch is released sooner rather than later.  This problem is
popping up all over the net and is not doing Evo much good.

Regards,

Rick