Re: [Evolution] [EWS] RPC over HTTP connection problem

On Evolution I have set up:
preferences>network preferences> manual proxy = "192.168.0.246"
mail account:
tab "Mail receive":
-Server type = "Exchange Web Services"
-username = patben
-Host URL = https://server01.domain.net
-auth type = password

but no joy with these settings.

      When I hit "send/receive" I get error:
"Error during: scanning catalogs in Exchange server server01.domain.net
No response"
      When i click "Fetch URL", it prompts for my password, but I get the
same error as above.
      Any hints on how to make it work?

The username needs to be username exchange host name i.e. the email
address that delivers email directly to your exchange account (and not
via an alias).  Hitting "Fetch URL" should then populate the URL box
with the correct value.

It may also be down to your proxy settings, but I don't have proxies, so
I can't help there.

P.