Re: [Evolution] [EWS] RPC over HTTP connection problem

[cut]
The username needs to be username exchange host name i.e. the email
address that delivers email directly to your exchange account (and not
via an alias).  Hitting "Fetch URL" should then populate the URL box
with the correct value.
I have corrected this one (however it was working fine with outlook) to
be primary SMTP address (Patryk Benderz domain net), but still no joy...

It may also be down to your proxy settings, but I don't have proxies,
so I can't help there.
Is it possible that my mail admins have configured Exchange 2010 to use
MAPI only, not EWS? I am asking because outlook 2003 can connect via
this proxy, and David Woodhouse said Evolution-EWS should be able to
connect to Exchange 2010 also via proxy.
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521