Re: [Evolution] Syncing Evolution to my malboxes ...

On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 11:25 +0100, Kaare Fiedler Christiansen wrote:
On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 18:23 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

<snip>

Going back to your original question: you say that when you created the
Gmail account in Evo, it appeared under "On This Computer". AFAIK the
only way that could happen is if you moved the Gmail tree into "On This
Computer" after it was created. If that's not the case, it sounds like a
bug and you should report it to Bugzilla.

Patrick, I think you misunderstand. I believe when "Jeremy Neil" says
'under "On This Computer"' I believe he means positioned physically
below "On This Computer", this is expected. Not "under" as in 'within
the "On This Computer"-hierarchy one level down'.

OK, that would make sense.

poc