[Evolution] Upgrade from old version loss calendar and addressbook

Hi all

I installed a fresh Fedora 14 with Evolution 2.32.1
I copied my home directory and started evolution that was 2.24.5 from
fedora 10

I worked because evo started and I found all my mails.
But I seen that one of my calendar was not imported.
I tried to import my old .ics files, but evo crashed everytime.
So I splitted the file in some little files and I found that a
particular event generated the crash.

So my first question is, how can i submit a bug to developers?

The event contain the string

SUMMARY:Brocade Networking Tour <92>09 <96> Milano
where <92> and <96> I think are unicode char.