Re: [Evolution] Been around the block again...

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 18:48 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

Are you *sure* it's Evo doing that?  Could it be your server doing it?
It sounds very unlike something that Evo would do and it's certainly not
something I have ever seen.
Yup. Positive. If I open subscriptions. I must remove the checkmark and add it again to see the folder.

Isn't that why you have authenticated SMTP?  So you don't have to keep
changing SMTP servers - you just have one that allows relaying if you
are authenticated properly.

Besides, I don't see what's different between selecting an account in
the From: drop down menu and selecting a different SMTP server in
whatever config/selector Thunderbird uses.
Many ISPs I use throughout the day block TCP 25 at the gateway forcing everyone to use their SMTP servers.
Phil