Re: [Evolution] always keeps asking for password

- Run Evo from the command line - it may tell you where the problem is.

That is the result:

[sergio localhost ~]$ evolution
(evolution:13402): e-data-server-DEBUG: Loading categories from "/home/sergio/.evolution/categories.xml"
(evolution:13402): e-data-server-DEBUG: Loaded 31 categories
e-data-server-ui-Message: Unable to find password(s) in keyring (Keyring reports: Nenhum resultado
correspondente.)
e-data-server-ui-Message: Arquivo de chave nÃo tem grupo "Passwords-Mail"

(evolution:13402): e-data-server-ui-WARNING **: Unable to create password in keyring (Keyring reports: )

(evolution:13402): e-data-server-ui-WARNING **: Unable to find password(s) in keyring (Keyring reports:
Nenhum resultado correspondente.)
e-data-server-ui-Message: Unable to find password(s) in keyring (Keyring reports: Nenhum resultado
correspondente.)

So there is DEFINITELY something wrong with your keyring.

- Setup the gnome keyrings (as I said in another message) to see if Evo
actually uses it if it is there.
Can you explain a bit more ?

Did you see this that I sent last thursday:

        There are outstanding questions you haven't answered.  Like when you run
        seahorse, what do you see?  There should be at least two (I think)
        password keyrings called "Passwords: default" and "Passwords:login".  If
        you don't see those, then create a new keyring (File -> New -> Password
        Keyring) and call it 'default' and give it a suitable password.  When
        it's been created select it in the main window of seahorse, right-click
        and select "Set as default".  The password you give this keyring will be
        asked for once per session when you first use any information in there -
        it should not ask for it again until after you login again.

        Now start Evo and it will ask you for a password to unlock the keyring.
        It will now be able to store your imap passwords.

Did you try and do what I suggested?

- Possibly stop the keyring daemon to see if Evo can store things
elsewhere.

Have you tried this?

The bottom line is that it *does* work for everyone else under both
Gnome and KDE, so it is a configuration problem with your environment.
Okay, my environment has a problem, but where is the problem?
How i solv this?

Well people have been trying to help you solve the problem and we have
told you what the problem is, but you seem to ignore the suggestions (or
don't believe us) and keep asking how to solve it.  We are trying.

P.