Re: [Evolution] always keeps asking for password

I uninstalled 2.30.3 EVO why I thought this version caused problems with
login and password.

Now, reinstalled the old version 2.30.2 which worked normally before,
but to my surprise .... the problem remains.

So I think that maybe the problem is caused by KDE.

I am very grateful for your attention and keep preferring EVO, despite
having to enter login and password for each new section POP and SMTP

Many Thanks !!
--
Sem mais, atenciosamente.

SÃrgio* ÂÂ)
      Â.ÂÂÂ.Â*ÂÂ)
     (Â.ÂÂ     (Â*Visite nossa ColÃnia de FÃrias
                           www.ubatumirim.com.br