Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't save Mail Account's passwords

On Fri, 2011-12-30 at 18:23 +0100, Csanyi Pal wrote:
I have just installed Evolution 3.2.2 on my Debian GNU/Linux SID
system.
When I start Evolution after system boot or after I restarted X Window I
must add Mail Account passwords again and again.
I have setup to save passwords but it seems that that this doesn't work.
Any advices will be appreciated!

When you log into GNOME does your setup/configuration unlock your
default keyring?  Evolution never saves passwords, it uses the GNOME
keyring for that.  If you run the "seahorse" application can you see
items in your keyring?

--
System & Network Administrator [ LPI & NCLA ]
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>