Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't save Mail Account's passwords

Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> writes:

On Fri, 2011-12-30 at 18:23 +0100, Csanyi Pal wrote:
I have just installed Evolution 3.2.2 on my Debian GNU/Linux SID
system.
When I start Evolution after system boot or after I restarted X Window I
must add Mail Account passwords again and again.
I have setup to save passwords but it seems that that this doesn't work.
Any advices will be appreciated!

When you log into GNOME does your setup/configuration unlock your
default keyring?  Evolution never saves passwords, it uses the GNOME
keyring for that.  If you run the "seahorse" application can you see
items in your keyring?

I have installed the GPA version 0.9.0 (the GNU Privacy Assistant)
application and the KDE Wallet version 1.07.

I'm running not GNOME but Window Manager and I'm using XDM to login into
X Window System.

--
Regards, Pal