Re: [Evolution] [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 11:45 +0200, Kaare Fiedler Christiansen wrote:

I'm not sure how the auto-discovery-url-thing should work, should it
have somehow automatically found this URL for me? If not, how should I
have found it? Oddly, there were no complaints when I had used another
completely different URL on the server.

Yes, it should have done. See my reply to Pete.

We probably ought to have better error handling when you point it at the
wrong URL, too. At the moment, it just says 'No response' for fairly
much *everything*.

It was doing that for wrong passwords too, originally, but we figured we
really had to fix that before the Alpha release :)

--
dwmw2