Re: [Evolution] [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

[[Sigh, Reply-to-all as requested - I would prefer to read everything on
the list please ]]

When trying to expand the account, I get the error message:

"Error while Scanning folders in 'Exchange server <<servername>>'. No
response"

and in the terminal where I started it:
"(evolution:14032): camel-ews-provider-WARNING **: Unable to fetch the
folder hierarchy: No response :287"

Yes, I've been getting those errors - I'm using F14 with Evo 2.32.2.
The strange thing is that I set it up on my home machine first and it
worked fine straight off.  No joy on my work machine that has much
better connectivity to the Exchange server!

In the end I deleted the account, cleared out all the EWS stuff
from .local/share/evolution and removed stored EWS passwords from the
Gnome keyring, then recreated the account using the same info as on my
home machine - I think the key thing is to get the username  and host
URL correct - the username is just the same as you use to sign in on the
web access to the Exchange server and the url for me is of the form

   https://exchange.server.add/ews/exchange.asmx

It then all worked properly - although the username does seem to
disappear sometimes! Once it starts working, it does seem to be
reliable.

The other thing that I think might have confused things was that I
initially put in my "real" email address and not the
username exchange server add on the first screen.  As I said, it's all
working now so it's difficult for me to categorically say what the
issues are - or even file bugs against it.

P.