Re: [Evolution] [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 10:10 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
[[Sigh, Reply-to-all as requested - I would prefer to read everything on
the list please ]]

[[Oohkay, David in cc-field: check; Pete gets mail through list: check;
This is supposed to make it better to use maillists, yes? :-)]]

<snip>

I think the key thing is to get the username  and host
URL correct - the username is just the same as you use to sign in on the
web access to the Exchange server and the url for me is of the form

   https://exchange.server.add/ews/exchange.asmx

Thank you! That was exactly what was wrong. Inserting /ews/exchange.asmx
manually after my server name did the trick.

I'm not sure how the auto-discovery-url-thing should work, should it
have somehow automatically found this URL for me? If not, how should I
have found it? Oddly, there were no complaints when I had used another
completely different URL on the server.

Best,
  KÃre