Re: [Evolution] Problem reading PGP encrypted message

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 16:48 -0500, dbrenner wrote:
On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 18:34 -0300, pablo a saavedra gmail com wrote:
You are right Dan, we are using exchange as an email server, and
connecting
to it through IMAP. I guess that would be the issue. I'll try using a
GMail
account and let you know.

Any idea if the exchange issue is fixable in evolution?

Thanks a lot!

No idea if it is an exchange or evolution issue.

I just tested with gmail IMAP.
That seems to work fine.

Looks like Exchange then. Good catch. This might be worth posting in the
FAQ (you can do so yourself by creating an account).

Fortunately for my peace of mind I know next to nothing about Exchange
other than the complaints I see on this list. I've never used it, I've
never known anyone who uses it (this is true) and I never intend to use
it. I full understand that not everyone is so lucky and that one of the
selling points of Evo is its Exchange interoperability; I'm just glad I
don't have to deal with it.

poc