Re: [Evolution] Problem reading PGP encrypted message

[Please don't top-post on this list]

On 11/4/10 2:08 PM, pablo a saavedra gmail com wrote:
Hi Patrick, the problem is that I only see the two attachments (both .asc), not the email text. Sorry if I didn't express myself correctly, he has my public key and I have his, we already verified that signing works OK (both see our valid signatures in the messages).

Some details are still missing. Is your co-worker encrypting, signing, or both? Is he using PGP or S/Mime? What error message is Evo showing when you try to open the message?

poc