Re: [Evolution] Problem reading PGP encrypted message

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 18:34 -0300, pablo a saavedra gmail com wrote:
You are right Dan, we are using exchange as an email server, and
connecting
to it through IMAP. I guess that would be the issue. I'll try using a
GMail
account and let you know.

Any idea if the exchange issue is fixable in evolution?

Thanks a lot!

No idea if it is an exchange or evolution issue.

I just tested with gmail IMAP.
That seems to work fine.

Dan
Dan Brenner                      0-
dbrenner dbrenner com      All Opinions are My Own???