Re: [Evolution] Problem reading PGP encrypted message

Hi Patrick, the problem is that I only see the two attachments (both .asc), not the email text. Sorry if I didn't express myself correctly, he has my public key and I have his, we already verified that signing works OK (both see our valid signatures in the messages).

I can attach the message source if you want.

Thanks.