Re: [Evolution] Problem reading PGP encrypted message
- From: "pablo a saavedra gmail com" <pablo a saavedra gmail com>
- To: "Patrick O'Callaghan" <poc usb ve>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Problem reading PGP encrypted message
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 17:03:35 -0300
On 4 November 2010 16:56, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
[Please don't top-post on this list]
Some details are still missing. Is your co-worker encrypting, signing, or both? Is he using PGP or S/Mime? What error message is Evo showing when you try to open the message?
On 11/4/10 2:08 PM, pablo a saavedra gmail com
Hi Patrick, the problem is that I only see the two attachments (both .asc), not the email text. Sorry if I didn't express myself correctly, he has my public key and I have his, we already verified that signing works OK (both see our valid signatures in the messages).
We tried both encrypting without signing and encrypting and signing. We are using PGP, we generated our signatures using Gnome's password and encryption keys application. There's no error message, just the message with both attachments as I mentioned.
] [Thread Prev