Re: [Evolution] PST interoperability

Hey Pete,

The only reason I find that as such a critical feature is because it is the last big hurdle to breaking MS Office dependency, since most Office users already have a large archive of emails stored up in PST files. Also although you can install Office on Linux using Wine (via PlayonLinux), Outlook doesn't work.

FC

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:

>  This just seems to me like a critical feature that has been missing
> for so long and one that I personally feel would take Evolution to the
> next level.

This isn't meant to be an argumentative question, but: Why is it so
critical?

P.