[Evolution] PST interoperability

Hi Everyone,

I have just read about the newly announced open source tools to work with the .PST format from Microsoft (story can be found at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/05/24/microsoft_outlook_open_source_tools/). I then rushed over to the Evolution wiki to see if this would be incorporated into the next release, only to find nothing there. Are there any plans to incorporate this into Evolution, and can we propose this for a sprint into the next version of Evolution? This just seems to me like a critical feature that has been missing for so long and one that I personally feel would take Evolution to the next level.

Kind regards,
FC Truter