Re: [Evolution] unsubscribe

[cut]
And now, Krzystof... Where is the URL to the bug you're complaining so
loudly about? I searched for it, but I couldn't find it. Where is your
bug report? Actually, I couldn't find any bugs related to you at all.
My question to you, then, is how do you expect people to solve your
problems if they don't know they exist?
[cut]
Am I employed by Novell? No. Am I employed by RedHat or Canonical or
any of the other significant distro companies? No. Then how come I
took the time to file a bug? Because that's the beauty of free and
open source software. If you know it's a bug and it's not in the
tracker, then add it and enable someone with time and competence to
fix it.
Just a side note: If you would typed his mail's domain name into a web
browser you would find that he did something to contribute to the open
source projects. Although i do not approve his ranting.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point