Re: [Evolution] Where did my Inbox go?

Am Donnerstag, den 04.03.2010, 22:09 -0500 schrieb eric schweitzer:
Thanks for the reply, but that did not help.

There was no Inbox.ev-summary file, but I did
evolution --force-shutdown
and deleted all the Inbox* files.
After restarting and "send/receive", I got the same results as below,
the mail is in the Inbox file, but nothing is displayed in evolution.

Have you tried to re-import the mails, i.e. copy that Inbox file
somewhere else and use File->Import. Can you open that Inbox file with
another mail reader, e.g. mutt?

--
thomas