Re: [Evolution] Where did my Inbox go?

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:24:03 +0100
From: Thomas Mittelstaedt <tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de>
To: eric schweitzer <ershc123 nyc rr com>
Cc: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Where did my Inbox go?

Am Donnerstag, den 04.03.2010, 22:09 -0500 schrieb eric schweitzer:
Thanks for the reply, but that did not help.

There was no Inbox.ev-summary file, but I did
evolution --force-shutdown
and deleted all the Inbox* files.
After restarting and "send/receive", I got the same results as below,
the mail is in the Inbox file, but nothing is displayed in evolution.

Check size of the file 'Inbox' if it exceeds 2 GB, contents will not
be displayed.

Also empty trash (You can choose option to empty trash on quitting
Evo... that is better)

Bharath