Re: [Evolution] Where did my Inbox go?

Am Mittwoch, den 03.03.2010, 22:24 -0500 schrieb eric schweitzer:
I'm running Evolution 2.26.1 under Ubuntu 9.4 and the contents of the
Inbox is no longer being displayed. When new mail comes in a
"send/receive" gives a message about mail being downloaded, but it
doesn't appear in the Inbox. If I look at ~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox
the new message is there, but Evolution is not displaying it. All the
other db Inbox.* files are there. Other folders are displaying their
contents correctly.
I even renamed the Inbox* files so that when I fetched new mail the
files would be re-created, and they were. Again,
~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox contained the new mail, the other db files
were also created, but the Inbox display in evolution is still empty.

Anyone with a clue as to what might be broken, what to look for next or
how to fix it?

Try "Why do I get an error "Summary and folder mismatch, even after a
sync"? " at http://www.go-evolution.org: http://tinyurl.com/yzr2zwr.

--
thomas