Re: [Evolution] Msg Selection/date ordering

On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 20:18 +0200, Han Pilmeyer wrote:
On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 10:29 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
The other one that is a bit disconcerting is that there seems to
be a
bug in Evo's reporting on the left-hand pane where the folders
appears, of how many unreads are in a given folder. I can be
right at a main screen that shows all eight messages in a folder,
every single one of the eight displaying as "read", yet the
list pane entry shows that folder as having one (or sometimes
unread messages. Has anyone else noticed that one?

Yes, it's a known bug and is quite annoying. If you're talking about
IMAP folders you can sometimes fix it by unsubscribing from the
and resubscribing it. This forces Evo to update everything. I can't
recall seeing the bug on non-IMAP folders.

I see this on usenet newsgroups quite regularly. But it's been a long
time (probably years) that I have seen this on imap.

I don't use Evo for newsgroups, but most of my mail is on IMAP servers
and I do see it from time to time.